Data and process Modelling for augmented reality and virtual reality applications in industry 4.0, Deep Learning, Human Computer Interaction
- Augmented reality and virtual reality usages in industry – Design and developing augmented reality and virtual reality application with Unity – C# - Object-Oriented programming – Algorithmic – robotics project – scientific bibliography
- Pedagogy : Lectures, Workshop, Project-based pedagogy.
- Levels : Engineer / Master’s degree.
- Responsible for the design and production of content for the "3D modelling, augmented reality and virtual reality" option for IT engineers (Master 2 equivalent) - 175 hours
- Responsible for the design of the module "Designing the robotization of the gluing process thanks to virtual reality" of the robotics project for industrial performance engineers (Master 1 equivalent) – 20 hours.
- Design of the module "Use of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality technologies for industry" for the maintenance option – 4 hours.
PhD in Computer Sciences
MASTER degree in Computer vision
Current research programs
- My research work focus on modelling data in order to author scenarios in augmented reality and virtual reality for industrial operations in order to use as a training tool or to assist workers in their complex tasks.
- On Human Computer Interaction, my work focuses on Human Action Recognition based on Deep Learning approach in order to use it in industry for Human Robot collaboration.
PhD programs in progress
- K. RICHARD “Proposing an ontology-based data model for authoring scenarios in Virtual Reality Training System and in augmented reality in an industrial context”
- M. DALLEL “Human action recognition based on deep learning approach and generating labelled data in virtual reality”
- B. SCHIAVI “Proposing methods and tools in order to improve data exchange between BIM, data knowledge base and virtual or augmented environments in construction projects”
- Supervision of 11 Master / Engineer students
- ACL : 3
- ACTI : 8
ACL: Articles in peer-reviewed journals
- [ACL 1] V. Havard, D. Baudry, B. Jeanne A. Louis X. Savatier “Reducing consultation duration of industrial maintenance instructions thanks to augmented reality: an industrial use case study”, soumis à Virtual Reality
- [ACL 2] V. Havard, B. Jeanne, M. Lacomblez, and D. Baudry, “Digital twin and virtual reality: a co-simulation environment for design and assessment of industrial workstations,” Production & Manufacturing Research, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 472–489, 2019.
- [ACL 3] V. Havard, A. Trigunayat, K. Richard, and D. Baudry, “Collaborative Virtual Reality Decision Tool for Planning Industrial Shop Floor Layouts,” Procedia CIRP, vol. 81, pp. 1295–1300, 2019.
ACTI: Communication with proceedings in an international congress
- [ACTI 4] Y. Denais, J. His, V. Havard, and D. Baudry, “Modèle de données pour la création de scénarios d’assemblage en réalite virtuelle dans un contexte industriel,” in CONFERE 2019, 2019.
- [ACTI 5] V. Havard, M. Sahnouna, B. Bettayeb, and D. Baudry, “An Architecture for Data Management, Visualisation and Supervision of Cyber-Physical Production Systems,” in Advances in Manufacturing Technology XXXIII: Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Manufacturing Research, incorporating the 34th National Conference on Manufacturing Research, 10-12 September 2019, Queen’s University, Belfast, 2019, vol. 9, p. 81.
- [ACTI 6] M. Lacomblez, B. Jeanne, V. Havard, and D. Baudry, “CoSimulation Architecture Between a Digital Twin and a Virtual Reality Environment in an Industrial Context,” in Advances in Manufacturing Technology XXXII: Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Manufacturing Research, incorporating the 33rd National Conference on Manufacturing Research, September 11--13, 2018, University of Skövde, Sweden, 2018, vol. 8, p. 429.
- [ACTI 7] V. Havard, B. Jeanne, X. Savatier, and D. Baudry, “Inoovas - Industrial Ontology for Operation in Virtual and Augmented Scene: the architecture,” in 2017 4th International Conference on Control, Decision and Information Technologies (CoDIT), Barcelona, Spain, 2017, pp. 300–305.
- [ACTI 8] V. Havard, D. Baudry, X. Savatier, B. Jeanne, A. Louis, and B. Mazari, “Augmented Industrial Maintenance (AIM): A Case Study for Evaluating and Comparing with Paper and Video Media Supports,” in Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Computer Graphics, 2016, pp. 302–320.
- [ACTI 9] K. Richard, V. Havard, B. Jeanne, and D. Baudry, “Modélisation de maintenance en réalité augmentée,” in CONFERE, 2016. [ACTI 10] D. Boulc’h, V. Havard, D. Baudry, A. Louis, and B. Mazari, “La réalité augmentée appliquée à la maintenance,” in CONFERE, 2015.
- [ACTI 11] V. Havard, D. Baudry, A. Louis, and B. Mazari, “Augmented Reality maintenance demonstrator and modelling associated,” in IEEE Virtual Reality 2015, March 25-27. Proceedings., IEEE, 2015.
Scientific animation and laboratory
- In charge of sizing the Factory of the Future demonstrator of the individual immersive environment as part of the CESI implementation project at “Le Madrillet”, Rouen.
- Member of the AFXR association (miXed Reality French Association)
- Presentation of the work to industrialists in “Industry 4.0” seminars.
- Participation in the organisation of scientific events (innovation week, science festival)