Enseignant chercheur Informatique/Cybersécurité H/F
- CDI à temps plein - à partir de 39000 € jusqu’à 40000
- Aix-en-Provence, France
- Publié le - réf. 2o66gs
Being a Researcher at CESI means participating in research and innovation activities within our LINEACT laboratory (Digital Innovation Laboratory for Business and Apprenticeships at the service of Regional Competitiveness).
Le poste proposé
The LINEACT presentation: https://lineact.cesi.fr/en/presentation-lineact/
- Reporting to the Head of Research and Innovation, the Associate Professor and Researcher in informatics will strengthen the team involved in the teaching of cybersecurity, networks, embedded systems, and signal processing.
- As a researcher, you will be involved in CESI's research and innovation activities. You will develop research and collaborative activities, in line with the LINEACT CESI research theme, ensuring that they are appropriate for learners.
- You will be responsible for the design and delivery of trainings in your area of expertise.
- You are the technical point of reference. Your interpersonal skills allow you to participate in the marketing and as well as the promotion of the CESI through events.
Le profil souhaité
Why join the CESI ?
- You must have a PhD Degree
- You are qualified for the section 27 and/or 61 and your research activities are aligned with one or more of the following research topics:
o Network Security protocols, system architectures for security, detection of anomalous behavior or data,
o Major security attacks, intrusion testing and post-mortem analyses, and the major solutions for authentication and data confidentiality,
o Data science and the application of artificial intelligence techniques,
o Embedded systems for the application of robotics and man-machine interface,
o The study of cyber-physical systems, safety, security, reliability,
o The design of system architectures, and the control of exchanges (Edge, Fog, Cloud, etc.),
o Block Chain technology,
o Decision support,
More generally, your research activities are related to the Engineering and Numerical Tools (https://lineact.cesi.fr/en/engineering-and-numerical-tools/).
- You want to have a brilliant career path.
- You are keen to share your knowledge and expertise.
- You thrive on working independently in an agile and caring environment.
- You want to be part of a mission of general interest within a team of enthusiasts.